Friday, February 5, 2010

Time To Say Goodbye: Vesa Toskala





Oh, Vesa, Vesa, Vesa. I remember your first days as a Leaf. You got Andrew Raycroft out of Toronto. But then, you stopped being a goalie and started being more of a sieve.

Great Moments in WWoLD History:
All labeled adventures are here...had a nice chat with Ed Belfour...helped Andrew Raycroft through a hard time in his life...introduced us to the wonders of cooking with orphan meat...was a guest on the short lived Antropov and Poni Show...WAS A FINNISH STUD WITH A MANPURSE AND MICKEY MOUSE SHIRT...went to rehab thanks to Nik Hagman and Phil Kessel...crashed crashed Jonas Gustavsson's hospital stay...and almost got shot while being trapped in the closet.

What I Learned from Vesa Toskala:

I learned, laaaike, how to do funny accent voice. I also learned that, laaaike, if you laaike somezing enough, to laaike, go for it. And laaike with Matt Stajan, there is more to life than being really, really good looking

3 Comments:

Irene Tanga said...

Goodbye Vesa. Hello Giguere. I like your GAA as a Leaf.

CGLN said...

Bye Vesa, I'm sure the trade was a mutual relief. Better luck in the future.

Loser Domi said...

Irene: I do like Giguere's GAA so far :). I'm just not liking the inevitable collapse

CGLN: exactly

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online