Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Youtube Yoinkage April 24, 2009




Today's theme is dedications to various players. These are clips that I dedicate players.

Clip one: The Tick suddenly discovers he has a nice mustache. I imagine Ian White went through this clip, word for word:


clip two: "total eclipse of the heart", Dedicated to Matt Stajan ("turn around, bright eyes...") as I imagine John (Fuckin) Mitchell would sing it (naturally, lyrics NSFW):



clip three:Watching the final Habs/Bruins game Wednesday night, for some reason I thought of the song "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus. This makes no sense if you know that Carey Price is a huge George Strait fan, but bear with me.

2 Comments:

BlindFolded Tank Driver said...

Very nice LD...anything with a Tick clip is pure gold...and we all know JFM sang that to Stajan during the mid season team Karaoke night...he probably cried his wittle bright eyes all night in his pillow...

Loser Domi said...

BTD, thanks for coming in. I need to find more episodes of Tick somewhere...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online