Sunday, April 26, 2009

Loser League? for reals?




Well, that was an unqualified failcake. The loser league--powered by Yahoo!--that I totally forgot about is finally finished.(click to enlarge the final standings)

As you can see, this was the league that everyone forgot existed. However, I am a woman of my word, so when I say:

Now, the person who actually wins the league will receive not only his or her choice LOLeaf, but will receive the entire series (including comments) of his/her choice lovingly bound (read: stapled together).


they will get it. So, whoever was running TheMightySockKickers (I think it was Jared), lemme know which LOLeafs and which series you want, and mailing address, so I can send it out.

3 Comments:

Jaredoflondon said...

yay! I am winner!

Lori said...

HAHAHAHA. Omg. My mulletteers came in first. That's what I get for never learning how to work fantasy hockey and never benching Sidney Crosby. Oops.

furcifer said...

Wow Jared, you lost (won) by a lot.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online