Friday, February 8, 2008

FYY for Feb. 8, 2008 and 100 POSTS!

Huh--apparently the last Leafer Madness post was post number 100! Here at tWWoLD, that means it's time for a celebration. Barry Melrose Rocks already has Snoop and Gary Bettman, so instead, let's celebrate with Eddie Belfour and Jose:I'd like to thank all (6) of you from reading my dribble and for stopping by. And now, onto YouTube Yoinkage

Clip one: "Are you SHITTING me, Wozniewski?" I offer this in honour of Andy Wozniewski getting put on waivers. When I read that over at Pension Plan Puppets, I searched YouTube for anything about the Woz. I got three clips: this one, the "take two" version of this (non-shitting version) and a clip of Woz talking about Illinois. That's it.


clip Two: Eddie Belfour drops some mad rhymes, yo. That hotel staff is indeed lucky to be alive.


Clip three: Meet Mitt Romney. It has nothing to do with hockey, but especially since he just dropped out of the race, it's too damn funny to pass up:

7 Comments:

Greener said...

Congratulations Domi. Great work. 100 more, if you please.

Jaredoflondon said...

Big congrats, wellcome to the triple digits.

Also, I think Steady Eddy is a Rum drinker.

Pete said...

I like how you have 2 of you contributing to this blog. Keep up the good work LD!

Loser Domi said...

@greenr: hell yes, I'ma bring 100 more
@jaredoflondon: I dunno--I stole the picture from the Facebook HNIC group. sdomeone there thought he was more of a whiskey man.

Loser Domi said...

@blackcapricorn: First of, thanks for coming in. That's actually just one person. See, when I started up the blog, I (rather foolishly)used my personal Yahoo address. I decided that it would probably be better if I had a Gmail account to use instead of Yahoo. However, I couldn't just switch over the blog to the gmail account without just deleting it and starting over, which I didn't want to do. So, there is only one Loser domi, but 2 emails.

Jaredoflondon said...

multiple personalities!!

Chemmy said...

*blows party horn, throws confetti*

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online