Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday YouTube Yoinkage, January 11, 2008

Howdy ho! This is the first YouTube Friday of the year 2008, and every now and then I’m going to try and have an additional theme instead of merely tying stuff in with hockey. Today’s theme is “Expect the unexpected.”

I’m sure you guys have seen this ad about a million times, but I’m reposting it here because Ryan Miller has to be the second or third least likely NHLer to participate in a “yo momma” fight. In the words of blackcapricorn at Barry Melrose Rocks, “I bet he had to watch that Wilmer Valderrama show 20 times just to figure out what the hell he was going to be talking about.”



Verizon Ad: again, you guys probably saw this video a bunch of times as well. I just love the guy calling all of the other babies “Loser! Loser! Loser!” which is, of course, unexpected behaviour.




Bloodhound Gang, “Ralph Wiggum.” A song that is entirely made up of quotes from Ralph Wiggum, which makes it awesome and unforeseen. Sharp-eyed readers may recognize the clips taken from a video that I posted earlier, “Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo.” To tie it in with hockey…um…one of the band guys is wearing a Flyers jersey.

1 Comment:

Chemmy said...

I've been watching Stamkos goals on Youtube.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online