Sunday, November 4, 2007

Somtimes the Jokes Just Write Themselves

Sporked from the NHL Rumors section on Yahoo Sports (which is usually good for a laugh anyway) :

"Jagr struggling with new sticks

Sunday, Nov 4, 2007 7:48 am EST

New York Rangers captain Jaromir Jagr is having lumber problems. According to the New York Daily News, Jagr is getting used to a new set of sticks because Reebok doesn't make his preferred model anymore. He doesn't like the grip on the new model.

"Look at this, just touch the stick, how slippery it is. How am I supposed to shoot?" Jagr said. "I don't get it," he said. "I play with the same sticks for 20 years and I have to change it because they stopped making it. I've got no choice. I have to adjust."

Source: New York Daily News"

(see? Unlike other evil bloggers, I cite the stuff I steal. Somehow in my little warped mind, that makes it OK)

I don't play hockey, so I'm not an expert in equipment, but Jags probably has a legitimate concern here. On the other hand, it allows people like me to make easy stick jokes. Double entendres are fun, and I've been getting my ass kicked by schoolwork, so I feel like I should be able to get away with an easy joke like this.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online