Thursday, November 1, 2007

YouTubular to the MAX!

So, it's Friday (well, Thursday evening, which is close enough for me) which means that once again I'll post three odd clips from YouTube that I can somehow finagle a way to be about hockey. This week has been kicking the crap out of me and will continue to do so until mid-to late next week, which means posting will once again fall by the way side. I also picked clips that are more obviously hockey-related this time.

Clip one I have had stuck in my head off and on for the past three days. Under the thinking of "The best part of a bad mood is spreading it around" (I've got a nice, shiny +1 to those who understand the reference), I present The 1989 Calgary Flames and "Red Hot" :


Clip two is for Kevin over at Barry Melrose Rocks. It's his main man/alter ego Jeremy Roenick bustin' moves as a broken pane of glass gets fixed:


Clip three is for a fellow BMR frequenter Scotty Hockey. It's a Rangers commercial done a few years back, in which Jaromir Jagr tries to teach Bobby Granger (I think that's the guy's name) how to speak Czech. I love all of the Granger ads, but this one was my introduction to them, so it holds a special place in my heart:

2 Comments:

Scotty Hockey said...

Awww, thanks Domi. Always appreciate the shout-outs. But I have to say that this Bobby Granger ad takes the cake ...

Loser Domi said...

thanks for the other Granger ad--I never saw that one before *adds to favorites on youtube account*

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online