Thursday, September 9, 2010

Friday Youtube Yoinkage September 9, 2010



You know something? I like hockey. I like desserts. I wonder what hockey desserts one may find on youtube. However, I may be way off, since I could only watch these clips without sound...

Clip one is "hockey puck pastry." Apparently, some place in Vegas has a kickass dessert bar.


Clip two has some Phantoms fans dancing for dessert


clip three is coverage of the business that will be selling cupcakes at teh New York Islanders games next season. I would happily go to an Islanders game and eat multiple cupcakes. (hint, hint Kevin)

4 Comments:

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

прикольный блог))

JD said...

As an Islanders fan, I find all this cupcake business very troubling...just saying.

Loser Domi said...

Sofia, thank you! Thanks for coming in!

JD: Thanks for coming in! I find cupcakes delicious.

Hostpph.com said...

You found interesting things but let the keywords come and I hope that you can find more of those keywords.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online