Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I love the Maple Leafs


Not too long ago, I was asked by someone how on Earth I could like hockey, respect myself, AND be a Leafs fan. To be perfectly honest…

I love when Kessel scores.
I love Kule-aid’s moves.
I love how Kabby skates.
I hope Komi’s not a fluke.
I love the Maple Leafs, and all the Blue and white, Bacon yada, Bacon yada , Bacon yada…

I love Van Ryn’s Bones
I love Phaneuf karaoke nights
I love when Gustavsson saves
I LOVE WHEN LUKE SCHENN FIGHTS
I love the Maple Leafs, but not MLSE
Bacon yada, Bacon yada, Bacon yada, Bacon yada, Bacon yada, Bacon yada, Bacon yada, Bacon yada
I love when Kessel talks
We don’t need top draft picks
I still love Tlusty’s NSFW
I’ll always love calling Hollweg a dick
I love the Maple Leafs, and all the Blue and White
Bacon yada, bacon yada, etc.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!! Except you missed, I LOVE when Orr fights.. I LOVE rememering the days of Gilmore, Clark, and Potvin. I just plan LOVE Luke Schenn.

R.J. said...

I love it but we need a Darcy Tucker reference somewhere.

BTD said...

WOOOOOOO!!! GO LEAFS GO!!! WOOOOOO!!!

Future Considerations said...

Leafs!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amen to that.

blurr1974 said...

Awesome!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online