Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friday Youtube Yoinkage July 16, 2010


This week's theme is one of the newer Leafs, Kris Versteeg. It looks like Brian Burke has traded for guys I can actually write silly stuff about, as presented by clip one: Versteeg sings "Glamorous" by Fergie


Now, I was thinking of putting the original up for comparison, but I really liked it better when it was done by J.J. Fad and they called it "Supersonic" [NOTE: I originally thought Versteeg was doing "Fergalicious", not "Glamorous". It wouldn't surprise me if he knew "Fergalicious", but J.J Fad is staying just because it's a solid groove]


clip three, after watching Versteeg perform "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy", I honestly can't wait for Steeger to sing "Ebony and Ivory" or "Ain't no Mountain High Enough" with Dion Phaneuf


Maybe they can do "I got you, Babe." Any other suggestions?

2 Comments:

kidkawartha said...

Unbelievable. He's gonna fit right in, I think.

R.J. said...

After your last post I think he and Finger could do something like Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb".

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online