Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Youtube Yoinkage, December 5, 2008




Since I head home to dialup on Sunday (I love month long breaks), today's FYY will be the last for about a month. Today's theme is awesome covers.

clip one (sorry for the link but embedding's disabled) is a lounge cover of "Somebody Told me" By Richard Cheese and Lounge against the Machine Just right click and open in a new window or something

clip two: "I Get Around" as Performed on Mario Paint Composer


clip three: Dion Phanuef sings "Don't Stop Believing" (or at least he tries) Feel free to make your own sloppy seconds joke

2 Comments:

Zack said...

I'm sure he was singing "Don't stop believing that you're a better lover than me Avery."

eh..it sounded better in my head.

Jaredoflondon said...

Mario paint music FTW

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online