Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday YouTube Yonkage, November 21, 2008

I'd like to do a few dedications to some of my fellow bloggers/Barilkospherians today. I don't do dedications very often and if I leave you out, I'll just get you next time.

I'd like to dedicate this first video to my Wake and bake boys Archimedes (Big Smoke Sports) and Eyebleaf (Sports and the City). Jon LaJoie's "High as Fuck":



I would like to dedicate to my second clip to Jaredof/from London (Die Hard Blue and White)I'm pretty sure in his perfect world, there exist Seven Seas of R(h)ye, and not just the Queen song that follows:


To Chemmy and PPP, for maintaining a very fine Toronto Maple Leafs blog, I dedicate to you the finest song of all:



6 Comments:

Zack said...

I Hate that I love the Maple Leafs song.

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

I'm honoured, Kim. And high. Honoured and high.

And Zack, don't fight it, man.

Anonymous said...

Hey LD, Lee Stampnick for Alex Steen and Carlo Colaiacovo??

Safe to say the Leafs pulled on off there. Good on Ya Toronto!!

Another disappointing trade my Rangers should have been able to make.

Loser Domi said...

Zack, don't resist bacon yada

eybleaf: I try

rj: I do more humour type stuff. I'm working on something about the trade right now and it should be up tonight or tomorrow

Archi said...

Im not embarrassed at all by the fact that I answered 'yes' and nodded along to nearly every single thing that Jonnie L said about being high as fuck in that song.

Bacon Yada.

Loser Domi said...

Arch, I also love ketchup chips

bacon yada.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online