Sunday, July 6, 2008

Dirty Confessions of a Toronto Maple Leafs blog


I’m not really a hockey blog. Sure, I write posts that involve hockey, but since most of what I do has become fiction, it’s not really about hockey. Saying that the Wonderful World of Loser Domi is a hockey blog is kind of like saying that a television show set in New York City is about New York City. The city may add a particular flavour to the show, but in many cases the show could be in another location and it’s still almost the same show. Most of what I do could very easily be about football players or a baseball team. The only reason I don’t do that is because hockey is much more interesting to me than any other sport.

To be totally honest, most of what I do (especially now in the off season) boils down to Maple Leaf fanfiction. Seriously. I think it was Chemmy who referred to the “Leafer Madness series as “Toronto Maple Leafs slasher fanfic.” However, I figure there are ways that even this blog could be worse:

1: it could be erotic fanfic

2: it could be erotic Maple Leaf fanfic about the more “fringe” fetishes, like Bryan McCabe and Pavel Kubina are secretly gay Furries who engage in scat play

3: I could write fanfiction about other bloggers

4: I could write myself into the story as some deadly handsome 60 goal scoring hotshot with hazy mahogany eyes and a sexy foreign accent

5: I could have nothing but funny pictures of cats with poorly spelled captions—oh wait, I already do that

The sad part is that these five reasons were the only ways I could think that my blog could be worse. Feel free to leave any additional ways in the comments, and please, be creative!

5 Comments:

Jaredoflondon said...

There are alot more ways it could be worse. The stuff you write is some of the funniest bloggolation I have ever read.

Also, the Furries thing explains McCabes Mowhawk because I got a weird image of him yelling "I'M A HEDGEHOG" when I read that.

general borschevsky said...

Hey LD. Yours is the best blog title. Wonderful World Of Loser Borschevsky would be way worse, not even half as funny. So that's one...

Loser Domi said...

jared: the scat play thing also explains the Dirty Sanchez moustache he had a while back

general borchevsky: well, I also used to do cartoons, so the rip on "Wonderful world of Disney" doesn't work so much now. Thanks for coming in, though

and thanks for the respect, you guys!

Unknown said...

Domi,
Can you expand on Jared's Hedgehog statement? That would rule.

Loser Domi said...

heather: http://tinyurl.com/5ec3ze

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online