Friday, June 20, 2008

Obligatory Draft day post

Let me start by saying that I do not know what will happen with the draft tonight. I wil not make any predictions as to who will move where. All I know is I am typing this at 6 and I have already started drinking (I would have started earlier, but I only just got home from work.) In the event that someone I actually like moves from the Leafs, I'm just going to make sure I'm numbed up for it.

That having been said, Go Leafs go! Hooray for Hockey! Bacon!

4 Comments:

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

i like alcohol

Green said...

What'd you think, D?

Loser Domi said...

eyebleaf: alcohol is great

green: They did better than I would have done, especially since all Saturday I was so sick all I could do was stare at the wall to keep from throwing up. New Schenn-tury (tm) it is!

Jaredoflondon said...

IT'S BACON!!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online