Thursday, November 4, 2010

Youtube Yoinkage November 5, 2010

You know what's great about a weekly feature? Not using it for a month. What brought back the inspiration back was an email from fan of the blog Greg Wayne who sent me the following video that tries to teach us all how to Dougie:



So then, I started looking into other songs about hockey players. I couldn't make this list without "The Ballad of Wendel Clark" by The Rheostatics


Now, this guy has versions of this song for the Sharks, but the Sens version is just so...intense

3 Comments:

Harold said...

Of all the Ottawa Senators fans I have ever had the misfortune of experiencing - I hate him the least.

Loser Domi said...

Harold: see, I see this guy as a cheechoo fan, not necessarily a Sens fan, But he is the most intense and most seriousest Cheechoo fan there is

Hostpph said...

Fans can do amazing things and people should listen to their fans because they can help to improve. Even more when it is related to media.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online