Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Here's the Thing...

Not too long ago, I saw Prince of Persia. I had intended to make a feature starring Jeff Finger, where he'd make jokes about how Henrik Zetterberg was awesome at parkouring and had practiced diving and falling and how I could totally rock his greasy mom hair better than he does. I had a notebook where I took notes to remember my jokes.


When I got out of the theater and looked at my notes, here's what I saw:

 Now, in my defense, it was dark and I was writing quickly. What I can read doesn't really make any sense to me. But to be fair, what I had was not that great, and I don't want to half-ass things here.

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

The picture alone is great. My favorite line? "So much for your KJH9DFJH!" hahaha

Loser Domi said...

I think that line was supposed to be "SO MUCH PARKOURING"

CGLN said...

I absolutely cannot decipher the runes your hands have wrought. They look magical to me, and fairly sinister as well.

But while your handwriting seems like hieroglyphs to me, I love how it looks. To me, it says "Bring me the head of Daniel Carcillo". It could also say I have some deep-seated issues to deal with.

Anyway, have a fine summer, LD and the same goes to all of your fans, lurking or otherwise.

And that Jeff Finger-feature sounds like a wonderful idea!

....and The Meaning of Laich said...

May I say, your blog is fantastic. I love the "Ask Lee Stempniak, Bi-Sexual Asshat" series with the power of a thousand fiery suns.

Well done.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online