Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rickard Wallin, Bizzarro Supermodel

I don't know why, but tonight I was looking around for pictures of Rickard Wallin. Normally, this would be like an LOLeafs post, but these photos are so silly on their own, adding text would be mostly redundant.



(source for above photo, featuring a cameo from Jonas Gustavsson!)

Archimedes has a whole post dedicated to Wallin's fashion sense, which is full of this kind of goodness.

Between all those beer bottles and the looks on their faces, I'd guess that Wallin and his buddy about to open either "2Girls1Cup" or "Pain Olympics" (source)


I'd like to thank Sleza for finding Wallin with a rose. It's one of the best hockey player pictures...ever



Wallin + fauxhawk + ...pink hair?











UPDATE: Apparently Garret Bauman of Maple Leafs Hot Stove was so inspired by the blog "Nic Cage is Everyone", he made me this:


9 Comments:

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

I hate Wallin. So much.

Anonymous said...

No wonder the guy blows so bad - he spent most of his energy as the front man in an Adam Ant cover band. There's 41 seconds of my life I'm never going to get back.

sleza said...

I love that rose pic so very much

Kevin said...

Goddamn Wallin...

Anonymous said...

It agree, rather useful piece


I can suggest to visit to you a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

galaxysong9 said...

So, uh, in that picture of Gustavsson from the Swedish site... what is he reading in the paper? It legitimately looks to me like there are two dudes making out or something...

Fergus30 said...

he has unnaturally nice teeth. So... white and straight, like a creepy android!!

Loser Domi said...

eyebleaf: the photos here are his best achievement this season, and none of them (I think) are from this season.

Anonymous: sorry you wasted 41 whole seconds, but...I never said he was that good.

sleza: indeed. if only his on ice performance was as good as that photo

annie: first off, welcome. second...I think it's the celebration of the championship. The guys aren't full on making out in that photo, but it is close...

Fergus30: damn, you're right. he could sell teeth cleaning products, if people would buy what he sold...

Anonymous said...

Two of these are private pictures and how many of you look proper and correct on private pictures?? The first picture is from the party when they won the Swedish championchip. The other guy is Thomas Rhodin who also played in Färjestad. I don´t get it why some of you dislike it... They just won so they are happy and when a friend shows up whith a camera, he makes a face... Wow how weird....

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online