Thursday, October 22, 2009

Friday Youtube Yoinkage: October 23, 2009




Today's theme is videos dedicated to Mike Van Ryn. As you may know, Mike Van Ryn has had some issues with injuries in the past, and I feel that since he's out for the season, I should do a tribute to him. It's like sending a bouquet of flowers, only these videos won't wither and die within a week.

Video one is the sing "Who Wants to Live Forever" by Queen. Mike seemed like the kind of man who wouldn't wait forever anyway.


Video two is Mike himself giving an interview about the 2008-2009 Leafs and he somehow avoids exploding. Good for him.


Video three: I was originally going to find the video for Blondie's "Heart of Glass", But I had some issues finding an original video that could be disabled. So I have here a fairy think dancing to it while you get to see the lyrics. Now, I admit, I don't think Van Ryn has a heart of glass, but his wrists and bones seem to be a mite on the fragile side.


Get better soon, Mike!

1 Comment:

Irene Tanga said...

Not sure if you're planning on writing anything involving stajan/wellwood, but just in case you're interested

http://forum.canucks.com/index.php?showtopic=254804

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online