Thursday, February 19, 2009

THURSDAY youtube Yoinkage??



that's right, I'm shaking things up a bit. I got something extra special planned for the Vancouver/Leafs game on Saturday, so I'm bumping the YouTube Yoinkage up a day to make room for it. No real theme this time, just awesome stuff

clip one: I'm not sure why, but I love listening to this Czech man talk about...stuff, and play the banjo, even if I can't understand a word he says:


clip two:
the Lonely Island's "I'm on a Boat" (lyrics NSFW)


clip three:
I really wanted to use the official video for Lordi's "Hard Rock Halleujah", but I'll link here since embedding's disabled. It involves zombie cheerleaders and coustumed Fins--how could it be anything BUT full of win? Here's a version from when they were competing in the Eurovision contest. Honestly, I listen to this song and feel like I could run through a damned brick wall:

4 Comments:

sleza said...

I need to learn Czech...

Why Lordi? I'm still not over that those ugly thingys won my favourite. Sigh

Loser Domi said...

sleza, did Lordi win against that russian dude you showed me? I'm sorry my dear. It's just Lordi makes me giggle and feel like i could run through a wall for some reason

sleza said...

No, that was Vlad. The one in the Eurovision was Dima Bilan

Loser Domi said...

grrreg: I wish i could watch Eurovision. it seems like fun

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online