Sunday, February 22, 2009

An Open Letter to Tomas Kaberle

Dear Tomas (I can call you Tomas, right?)
I know some people are talking bad about you. Haters are making negative comments about you. Some say that you should be traded for prospects and other players. I just want to say that whatever happens, you had some good times with the Leafs and I thank you for it. I just want to ask one thing: Why do you sound like a Mexican?






I mean, you're a Czech who has been living in Canada for at lest a decade. I simply don't understand how you end up sounding like a Mexican. Unless...

7 Comments:

dani said...

Ole!

wrap around curl said...

He does sound Mexican....

Loser Domi said...

something tells me he likes his margaritas

Anonymous said...

Michael Frolik sounds like an Indian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbOvYwLK9SY

Loser Domi said...

RQH, welcome! and he does, with a hint of the Fonz

Anonymous said...

Loser Domi, I am FASCINATED by Frolik's eyebrows and forehead.

Loser Domi said...

kriv, I just wanted an excuse to put him in a sombero.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online