Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Youtube Yoinkage, January 9, 2009

First FYY of the year! This time I have decided to do a tribute to Matt "fuck me eyes" Stajan, just to make up for having him throw up on my shoes. Now, some of these I only previewed without sounds, so I apologize for any crappy quality

Clip one: Matt Stajan and Wendel Clark teach some little kids about hockey (link embedding is disabled, which is lame sauce)


clip two: Matt Stajan invites you to his house ACC for some event. Please, won't you come and enjoy some nice champagne with him?


clip three: You brute! You BRUTE! Oh Gods, not in the face, that's where I make my living!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, where is that second clip?

Loser Domi said...

my mistake, I shall fix it. He sounds like hell though

Anonymous said...

I look up Stajan's fight sometimes just to see the linesman cradling his head :P

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online