Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Loser League



OK, so I just switched the draft staus to "ready". I'm not sure what that means exactly, but the final count for people is the following:

*Myself
*jaredoflondon
*Wrap Around Curl
*Chris W (of the NHL Arena)
*Lori (of Hockey, Football and Stiletto shoes)
*Zack (newish recent commenter)
*Leaf Fan in Van (PPP goon)
*Scotty Hockey
*Sherry (Scarlett Ice)
*Sean L(eahy?)
*Reasonable Doubt

Good luck you guys, and no go out and suck hard!

UPDATE: so last night they did the autodraft. Here's my team:
Joel Lundqvist
Mikhail Grabovski
Derek Boogaard
Michael Cammalleri
Matt D'Agostini
Mathieu Dandenault
Mathieu Roy
Mark Streit
Mathieu Schneider
Kimmo Timonen
Kevyn Adams
Patrick Thoresen
Adam Hall
Antero Niittymaki
Tobias Stephan
Curtis Sanford

There were two players who are now "NA", but I'll deal with that later. To the Sucking!

8 Comments:

James said...

I am the fantasy hockey sucking master! I'll make the bulgarian women's team look like world champions!

Smack talk is fun!

~LFIV

wrap around curl said...

go out and suck hard..

That's what HE said.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna suck so hard, it's gonna feel like I moved into the middle of the Large Haldron Collider.

Jaredoflondon said...

"go out and suck hard.."


Bow chicka wow wow

Sean Leahy said...

nope, that ain't me

my team name would have been Inflatable Soulmates

Loser Domi said...

NO way you guys, you're gonna win, you're gonna win HARD

Nice name sean leahy, but it does kinda leave me wondering who this sean L character actually is

Lori said...

Sidney Crosby is officially a Mulletteer, which highly amuses me, but I'm going to have to work hard to get him to suck hard.

Business Horse said...

I am the Sean L character.

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=52000618&ref=name

That's where the L comes from. And no, my real first name is not Duracell.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online