Thursday, April 17, 2008

FYY, April 18, 2008




This week's Friday Youtube Yoinkage theme is something I think everyone who reads this blog (all 6 of you) has experienced--drunken debauchery. It's a tag I really should be using much more often.

clip one--The all-Beer Diet. Dangit, I wish I had thought of this sooner.


clip two: A beer-a-mid, which according to the info, "as built on March 26th, 2008 at the Cincinnati Cyclones (ECHL) Hockey game. It was $1 Beer night... so something had to be done with ALL those empty beer cups!"I just love the crowd cheering louder for the beer-a-mid than for teh actual play:


clip three: some random homemade beer commercial. Illegal equipment calls suck:

3 Comments:

Dave said...

I <3 beer. (& the chick in the 1st video)

Loser Domi said...

seconded

Unknown said...

The beer-a-mid is amazing.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online