Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Youtube Yoinkage, April 4, 2008




Sorry for the bit of a delay folks--I discovered the joy of adding Captain Morgan to Dr. Pepper (thanks Heather!) so after about 3/4 of a bottle of rum later, I'm pretty damn hungover right now. But onto the clips--today's theme is kinda hockey related stuff in movies that aren't Slapshot or Might Ducks.

clip one: Jules Winnfield, Hockey coach. Four words that equal awesomeness:


clip two: Mashup of Might Ducks 2 (not the original, so it's ok!) and audio from 300. Tonight, Emilio Estevez dines in Hell.

See more funny videos at CollegeHumor


clip three: ok, so not hockey, but for some reason, I could see the Leafs doing this, possibly the Sens. Watch Keanu Reeves shuffle!

8 Comments:

Jaredoflondon said...

I have an awesome mental Image of Emelio introducing his boss to the team yelling "THIS IS DUCKSWORTH!!!"

Unknown said...

I knew why you were hitting the bottle as soon as I saw the Leafs score.

Loser Domi said...

yeah heather, that bottle of rum took a HUGE hit, even before the game was over

Unknown said...

Canucks lost pretty hard tonight. I should have been sucking down rum and Dr Peppers. Also, we need a name for the rum/Dr Pepper combo. Something schnazzy.

Scotty Hockey said...

That D2 thing is scarring.

I don't know what's more screwed up, how ridiculous the Mighty Ducks jerseys were, or that someone would think to combine the 300 with that movie.

*shudder*

Loser Domi said...

scotty, I was more scarred by the tyedye jerseys the opposing team was wearing

Rédaction said...

That Chelios video is epic.

I saw your comment btw: shoot him before he shoots you !! lol

Loser Domi said...

@mtliste: thanks for coming by, you're welcome here anytime

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online