Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bryan McCabe Makes Me Giggle

Photo credit: Photo By Dave Sandford/Getty Images Is he trying to do the Macarena? Is he like, "Come on, fhqwhgads, I say come on fhqwhgads..."


Here is is auditioning for a new episode of COPS (Photo credit :AP Photo/The Canadian Press, Frank Gunn) I love how the suit is just holding him back, like, "Excuse me, sir, would you please keep you voice down? "



Photo Credit: AP Photo/Mary Schwalm, It's funny just for the expression on his face, but it gets even better when you read th official caption supplied by Yahoo:
Toronto Maple Leafs' Matt Stajan, second from left, is congratulated by teammates Alexander Steen (10), Nik Antropov, second from right, of Kazakhstan, and Mats Sundin (13), of Sweden, after scoring a goal in the second period of an NHL hockey game against the Boston Bruins on Thursday, March 6, 2008, in Boston.


o...kay.

And because I can (and because it's awesome), here's that classic youtube tribute to Bryan McCabe


and I'm off like a prom dress!

8 Comments:

Jaredoflondon said...

On that last picture I can just see McCabe giggling like Ernie from sesame street.

Loser Domi said...

I know, right? It's also weird since Stajan's looking a lot like Antropov and McCabe looks like he just snuck in there.

Then again, it is Yahoo. They've listed Mats Sundin as Jiri Tlusty once before.

Loser Domi said...

Also, that vid as totally corrupted the song for me. I can't hear it without seeing our anchorman gashing into the net (my favourite bit is when he hits the Buffalo player at about 2:35)

elise said...

well, that's the most...descriptive...caption I've ever read in my entire life.

Loser Domi said...

@elsie: thanks for stopping by, first off. Secondly, yeah, it's yahoo--good for pretty pictures but they screw it up every now and then. Like I said they labelled Tlusty as sundin once, despite these facts: Tlusty is much sammler, has a name that's not even similar and oh yeah, Sundin has a HUGE LETTER C on his chest. odd stuff

Dayna said...

I love the second picture. The poor suit guy. He's all "Step back, sir... excuse me, but please, step back. Stop getting your sweaty jersey all over my arm!... sir." Also... in my mind he's British. Oops.

(I think I'll go take that nap now... because re-reading that made me worry about my own mental capacities.)

Kirsten said...

McCabe makes me giggle, and Darcy Tucker's random mental meltdowns make me giggle too...until he hurts the team somehow. I agree with Elise. I love the photo captions!

Loser Domi said...

@dayna: don't worry about it. I'm in the same boat (sorta) myself

@kirsten: "Darcy Tucker's random mental meltdowns make me giggle too..." I once had a gallery of a bunch of Tucker pics collected just because he either looked drunk or batshit, about-to-choke-a-bitch insane. It was a rather large collection...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online