Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reverse Psych thing against the Ducks, Jan. 09, '08

Howdy ho, Domiteers. I've decided to give the reverse psych thing another shot since, let's face it, it's not like we're full of options. Besdies, I can upload the photos now--maybe it'll work again.



OK boyos, so you're taking a long trip out west, are you? Aw screw the motivation speech--I did two pictures just to make up for not doing this for a month. There's a happy Domi picture:



And here's an angry Domi:


I am angry at you guys, riding the whole "Fall apart express" throughout teh Southeast last month. Make me a happy Domi, dammit!

6 Comments:

Chemmy said...

I've given up on reverse psychology. Positive thinking hasn't worked in a while either. This team makes watching hockey painful.

Loser Domi said...

first off, thanks for dropping by. I agree with you on the reverse pcychology, but what the heck--it did get them 6 Ws beack when I could do the real photos. But it is the Leafs, so I'm wondering if they'll get off the "Fall Apart Express." Choo-choo!

Jaredoflondon said...

I like the reverse psychology angle, It is as entertaining a read as it was productive (I still take full responsibility for jinxing it).

My get angry and throw stuff at the walls approach hasn't worked much yet...

Scotty Hockey said...

I like the angry domi look, pretty damn cute. But since it didn't work, and the reverse psychology didn't work ... what next???

Greener said...

Except for you cable knit sweater, you look like two different people.

Loser Domi said...

@scotty...Domi SMASH! Naw...Domi tired...Domi fall back into cycle of loathing and fatigue. Domi is ticked at Jared for jinxing powers, but Domi like him anyway.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online