Thursday, January 31, 2008

Friday Youtube Yoinkage, February 1, 2008

You ever have one of those days you say to yourself, "Aw fuckitall"? Well, I've been having one of those weeks. More like fortnight. So this week's FYY is just a bunch of random crap I threw on here. No theme.

This first clip is actually a song. A mashup of "Ghostbusters" and "The Hand that Feeds" from Nine Inch Nails. Two things you wouldn't expect to go together that do.


Sex and hockey:


"Army Careers" by The Frantics. I love this clip.

Aw, fuck it. Here's another LolLeaf:

2 Comments:

wrap around curl said...

Holy crap, a DM reference. I heart you.

That would be my Spokane Chiefs who are in the WHL. I say "my" because I should own them.

Loser Domi said...

Thanks for hearting me. I'll take what I can get (blogwise)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online