Monday, December 17, 2007

NBC May Not Have teh Best Stuff to Watch, but it Has the Best Reception

Since I've been home, I've been watching the Today show a lot more than I ever did while at college, mainly because I never watch it while up in Canuckistan. Here is the schedule for the NBC channel where I am:

7-9 AM (when I'm usually not awake/crawling out of a nice, warm bed): Today show
9-10: Dumb and Dumber Regis and Kelly
10-12:Today show part deux


What Boggles (and probably Yahtzees and Sorrys as well) my mind is that the Today show is on for a total of FOUR HOURS a day. And yet in almost every single sement, they end up running out of time. How in THE FUCK does this happend? I mean, you're on for FOUR HOURS, you would think you could fit shit in! And it isn't like they're trying to cram in the most important information. This morning's episode (after I crawled out of bed at nine) has featured: a stpry on the results of a survey about people marrying for money, Ann Curry jumping off of a bridge, ways to break 5 annoying habits, and wil feature champion ballroom dancers....that are only 8 or 9 years old. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to be lying down since I screwed up my back shoveling snow off of the barn roofs yesterday. Right now my back is stiffer than the average morgue resident. But with ice packs, some good reading material and ibuprofin, I'll be fine.

5 Comments:

Greener said...

Wow, you've been home for four days and you've already got cabin fever.

Greener said...

Uh, I think that's "barn rooves"?

Loser Domi said...

Note to self: proofread before you hit publish, dumbass. I was going over it and...wow.

Greener said...

No, I like you like this! Really off the cuff.
Also, I was kidding about the rooves.

Loser Domi said...

I was referring to typing "teh" instead of "the" in the title, as well as some other stupid mistakes ("roofs" is ok, though. I looked it up)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online