Saturday, December 15, 2007

Motivation against the Habs, Dec. 15, 2007

OK Leafers, you won yesterday, so now here is my end of the bargain: What you see on the left is a picture of Inga Skaya, who represented Canada in the Miss Universe Pagent in May of this year. Just remember Leafers: she is representing THE Toronto Maple Leafs for the "national costume" poriton of the competition. When almost all of the other coutries had national costumes that consisted of very little cloth but loads of feathers and sequins, she chose to wear your team logo. Not the Canadiens. Not the Sens. Not any other teams. Doesn't she look like someone you shouldn't let down? I mean, I know that if I were putting on the foil the Leafs Jersey, I'd want to light the lamp for her. [ insert easy joke here] So go to it boys!

2 Comments:

Greener said...

Great post. See why I want you on mine?

PPP said...

Well it's good to know that it's not George Patton's fault. You can't shake things up when they're working ;)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online