Saturday, November 24, 2007

Memo to the Leafs: RE: playing the Coyotes

OK guys, I haven't been saying much about the record, mainly because my mom always taught me to not criticize how someone is doing something unless you can do a better job of it. I can't play hockey, so I've been keeping my mouth shut so far.

That changes tonight. You're playing the Phoenix Coyotes tonight. Sweet Jesus, if you guys screw the pooch on this one, like you screwed up this and this, I swear I'm going to cry. Look at that face (the one on the right , in the "Girl Scouts Gone Wild" shirt) Is that a face you want crying?
Bloody hell...

True, they have Ilya Bryzgalov, who is a good goalie. I like him as well, although it's only because every time I see him, I think of this:




So yeah, just think of that. He's only human after all, right? Just threaten to send him back to Russia or something. I dunno. That's why you guys are doing this and not me.

6 Comments:

Greener said...

In fact, that isn't the face I want crying. It's not similar to it at all. Once again, you've got me pegged.

Loser Domi said...

Greener, no matter how many times I reread that comment, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to respond. Instead, I'm just going to do whatever the Internet equivalent is to smiling and nodding.

Greener said...

That's it...

Greener said...

Also: The site looks nice.

Moose said...

Geez, we are fans of two pretty shitty hockey teams aren't we?

Loser Domi said...

@"that's it..." huh? did I miss a memo or something. Thanks for saying the site looked nice. I changed the template after seeing that most every other blog was using the one I was using. So I changed to be different because I'm a non-conformist too, dammit!

@moose: yeah, I know. Usually they're middling to kinda suck but they have the sucking on Power mode or something. It kinda makes me glad I'm not in JFJ's shoes right now, I tell you what. Bewtween both of the teams, those basements ought to be sparkling, right?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online