Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Being Todd Bertuzzi



(photo credit: AP Photo/The Canadian Press, Richard Lam)Yoinked from Yahoo Sports

I have nothing against Todd Bertuzzi, even if I should, because I just don't care. That being said, my first thought when I saw this picture:

"Dude, I'm Todd Bertuzzi, I'm goin' back to Van, man....you got any quarters? I got some major munchies from the bowl I just smoked, brah, and those Lays in the vending machine are just, like, calling my name, you know? Heh. Heheheheheh. Hockey is awesome. Hehhehheh."

5 Comments:

Greener said...

Hi Domi. Clearly overstepping any number of boundaries, I was thinking why don't you draw a strip and paste it in as the blog header?

Also, something I thought you'd like: I went to get my car washed on Saturday, and when I pulled up, pulling out was a leopard print limousine.

Loser Domi said...

Well, the strip idea for a header is a good one, the only problems I'd have with it are 1) I don't know how to do that and 2) I don't know what I'd do for it. It is a good idea, however.

Leopard print limo? That is pretty cool. Too bad you didn't have a camera around...I had a "shoulda-had-a-camera" moment myself when I went into a used bookstore today. In the cookbook section, they had book that was called "Atkins' Best Recipes" next to a book called "Becoming Vegetarian." I got a chuckle out of it.

Greener said...

I totally tried to get a picture with my phone but in doing so I was going to crash the car.

I can help you with the header. I did it for ours, so no problem.

Loser Domi said...

Like I said, using a strip for the header ain't such a bad idea. I'd just have to come up with something for a strip...perhaps a project over Christmas break? hmmm...*ponders*

But Todd Bertuzzi totally looks baked out of his gourd in that picture (at least to me)

Greener said...

He looks like every doofus B.A. student on Youtube whose about to watch 2girls1cup.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online