Thursday, September 4, 2008

IT's about time

I can now register a league for Yahoo! Since it's my first time, I've decided to be lazy and just autodraft. Unfortunately, it appears there are no negative multipliers, but we can still try to shoot for the bottom on our own. This means the person "winning" would be the person who before playoffs would be the person who is dead last (Hey, that's where I usually am!) Again, since this is my very first league I apoligize in advance for any tech/drafting/etc SNAFUS that may occur.

League name: Loser Brigade
Password: ldrocks
My team name: Wysh!SmellsLikeRoses
league URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/5173
league number: 5173

Now, the important part: prizes! You can win any number of categories, such as:
1: The Magilla Gorilla Memorial Prize for most punnerific team name
2: The Pvt. Lavernius Tucker Prize for team name most deserving to the phrase"Bow Chicka bow wow"


Some other thing for Best name overall

I'll take any other suggestions for awards, no matter how ridiculous. The winner of these awards will receive the LOLeaf of his or her choice. The winner will be decided via a poll that will go up at the end of the season.

Now, the person who actually wins the league will receive not only his or her choice LOLeaf, but will receive the entire series (including comments) of his/her choice lovingly bound (read: stapled together). Examples include Bryan McCabe's Backyard Barbeque, Cock Knockers, Inc., Leafer Madness, The JFJ Suicide Watch [I have no one link fo0r this since I never labeled it, but they are here ,here, here here here here] Travels with Carlo. I am not sure what other ones I have available right now, and to be honest trying to find all the parts of JFJ's suicide was a bit taxing (plus I need fooding now.)

LD needs fooding and caffeine ...grargh.

Enjoy!

11 Comments:

wrap around curl said...

Yes...I need to think of a team name. That's the important part.

Jaredoflondon said...

Huzzah!

Loser Domi said...

I also need more people. Right now it's me and three other people. PLENTY OF ROOM, YOU GUYSES!

wrap around curl said...

Ya I will sign up soon as I figure a name out which will probably be tomorrow. And I am working on recruiting people!

Anonymous said...

I signed up, assuming you were still in need of teams (I hope)

Loser Domi said...

Welcome, Zack, to the blog and to the league. There are still plenty of spots (I think max is 12, I have 5 people including me)

Lori said...

Hey, is Tuesday night too late to sign up?

Loser Domi said...

Lori, I can't see why it would be.

Lori said...

Sweet. As soon as I figure it out, I"ll be signed up.

Lori said...

Sorry, I I'm commenting way too much. I kind of set it up and I'm cool with the autodraft. If there's anything else I need to do in the meantime, let me know (hockeyfootballandstilettoshoes@gmail.com) The team name is the Mulletteers, hopefully it's showing up.

Business Horse said...

This looks interesting. I'd be down if there are more spots.

Oh, my name is Vern and I'm a sexual predator (My parole officer says I have to do that on every new blog I comment on).

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online