Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bizzarro Leafs Report: Carlo Colaiacovo Legally changes name to Kenny McCormick

After years of having his name butchered, mispronounced and misspelled Toronto Maple Leaf defenceman Carlo Colaiacovo announced earlier today that he will legally change his name to the more announcer-friendly "Kenny McCormick."

"Mis mjust measier mor erreemuddy", said Colaiacovo through a bright orange parka, an odd choice of clothing for this time of year. "Mos peppl may mat mey cant msay mor sell my nam. I mwant tmo mak mit measir mon erremuddy."

When informed of the name chance, longtime "Hockey Night in Canada" commentator Don Cherry proclaimed, "I like it! It's about time the Frenchie or Russki or whatever the hell he is got a good ol' Canadian name that us normal folks can pronounce !" When informed that Colaiacovo is in fact, from Toronto, Cherry replied, "Really? no way. Now get off my damn lawn , I'm late for a tanning appointment!"

4 Comments:

Chemmy said...

OH MY GOD, YOU KILLED KENNY'S KNEES AGAIN

Jaredoflondon said...

I love that picture, it is right up my photo shopping skill level ally .

Loser Domi said...

@Chemmy: YOU BASATARDS!

@JARED: Yeah, I rock MS paint like that. The sad bit is I had to start over about 10 times to get the circle right

Jaredoflondon said...

circles are hard

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online