Monday, February 4, 2008

JFJ post-Firing Suicide Watch part 3

(JFJ is in his office once again, sitting at the desk and writing a note.)

JFJ (writing): It seems as if I no longer have a reason to continue soldering on in this life. I no longer have a job, and my chances getting another seem slim at best. I’m a hated man in this town. Sometimes I think that everyone hates me. Little old ladies hit me in the shins with their canes when I pass them on the streets. Nuns and Cub Scouts give me dirty looks wherever I go. I was buying coffee the other day and I swear I saw a baby flip me the bird. (SECURITY GUARD enters)
GUARD: Mr. Ferguson sir, I have to ask you to leave the premises
JFJ: I’ll be done in a second (Takes out a gun from a desk drawer and put the barrel into his mouth)
GUARD: (raises nightstick or whatever security guards have) DROP THE WEAPON!
JFJ: Why the hell did I get a liquorice gun? I HATE liquorice!

2 Comments:

Jaredoflondon said...

There will always be racism as long as black licorice tastes so bad.

Loser Domi said...

+1 jared

I just remembered something: a gun isn't the worst thing I've seen in licorice form. My older sister once gave me a life-sized rat shaped licorice. It took me forever to get through that and I only half ate it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online