Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friday Youtube Yoinkage May 14, 2010

In honour of my new buddy Doug Gilmour today is Doug Gilmour day at WWoLD!

I'll admit, I wasn't yet a Leafs fan when Dougie was in his prime. But that doesn't mean that I can't appreciate what was.

Clip one: Dougie shows us all about Head and Shoulders. This suave (see what I did there?) gentleman shows us how soft and dandruff free his hair is. The hand through the hair is what sells it.



clip two: doug gets his number honoured and looks like a damn pimp doing it.


Clip three: Don Cherry likes Doug Gilmour an awful, awful, lot. Especially when Doug is all sweaty and hot and...[editied for NSFW content]

4 Comments:

CGLN said...

U2 works for Dougie. But as old as I get, the baby Gilmour was the real star. Oh yes, we will the Cup one day, oh yes we will.

Lax Blogger said...

Hey this is bestbostonsports from SBNation, just wanted to say great blog.

Al! said...

Woah, I just got sucked back to 1994... I still remember watchig that commercial on tv and I was watching the night don kissed him... He had a full 5-minute montage on that year's Rock 'Em Sock 'Em video where he probably mentioned his height 6 or 7 times...

Marshmallow Recipes said...

Appreciatte you blogging this

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online