Thursday, April 1, 2010

Frday Youtube Yoinkage April 2, 2010

YEAH, YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONE, HUH? Suckers. I'm still a Leafs fan and still single (woo!) It seems a lot of you noticed my prank and I hope you at least got a chuckle. Onto the clips!

This week's theme is haircuts because I could use one. I'm seriously like Grabovski levels of crazy right now. And besides, I had "My New Haircut" running through my head one day at work, and I needed an excuse to watch it 5 times in a row.

Apparently, when you type in "hockey haircut", this hockey themed parody of "my new haircut" comes up. I can't help but think that the world needs a remake of this done with Phil Kessel as the star (language NSFW):



But it can't hold a candle to the original (language NSFW) No matter how many times I see this, the line "Yeah I take steroids, I eat that shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner" still gets me giggling:


clip three is a pictures and dramatic music montage of Mikhail Grabovski's NHL career in summary. It really needed "where stabbing pineapples happens"

5 Comments:

CGLN said...

I have to agree on Grabovski. Stabbing the success fruit defines him better than pretty much anything.

Al! said...

Ah yes, the lame photo montage. Lol. I'll admit, I started reading for the Ask Lee Stempniak spots, but the YouTube yoinkage is growing on me.

Also, I was really thinkng of deleting the bookmark after your last post, until I realized what day it was. Well played, madam, well played.

Loser Domi said...

CGLN: Then again, I think the Pineapple stabbing was with Dynamo Moscow, so maybe it's not applicable.

Sulivan_Fan: I miss Lee Stempniak, just because now I need to make a new serial. Ask Lee Stempniak was GOLD. I'm glad you liked the prank :)

Al! said...

How about someone's in the kitchen with Jonas? Old tyne hockey with chris hanson? Burkie bits? Story time with JFJ? Or my personal favorite, Cliff's Notes: memoires of a senile hockey man?

Just some suggestions

Loser Domi said...

I'll think about shows. The thing is, me giving a player a show seems to be a kiss of death and he gets traded.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online