Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Youtube Yoinkage JANUARY 1, 2010



Wooo first post of the new year! I'm already off to a better start for 2010 than 2009, which I take as a good sign. I, along with my small army of figures and Boots (the real life Buttons), would like to say Happy New Year!

Today's FYY theme is great party music.

Clip one is "Shots" by LMFAO. I know, it's not that great a song, but you can't deny that the lyrical genius of LMFAO combined with the classically trained vocals of Lil Jon makes for a great guilty pleasure tune:


Clip two: Jeremy Roenick + Run DMC. That's all you need to know


Clip three: "The Real Jordan Staal" I know I've featured this video before, butdrunk pictures always make me giggle.

4 Comments:

Jaredoflondon said...

the fact that there is a real life buttons makes me immeasurably happy for some reason

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

You were right about "Shots." Huge.

Zack said...

Are you going to keep up this amazing pace of 365 posts in a year?

Loser Domi said...

Jared: Boots loves you too

eye: I know I'm right about that.It's like your love of "get my swag on". The sheer ridiculousness makes it
great.

Zack: umm...it looks like I won't. sorry

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online