Friday, December 4, 2009

Time To Say Goodbye: Jiri Tlusty


Jiri Tlusty has been traded to the Carolina Hurricanes for Philippe Paradis. Now, as many of you may know, I'm a much, much, bigger fan of Czechs as crush objects than Quebecois. I think it's the fact that I've lived with some very unsavoury examples of the people (especially Quebecois guys in glasses. I keep expecting him to start a fight with me over how to put knifes in the dishwasher.) I know they're not all like those guys, but I still need something to get the taste out of my mouth, so to speak.

Oh well.
Great Moments in WWoLD history


You can find them all here, but highlights include: PRAGUE NIGHT OF GLAMOUR,
being my birthday buddy, made an appearance for my second blogiversary, was part of an epic LOLeafs-off, and helped Nik Antropov on a mission to help out some defenseless kitties.

What I learned from Jiri Tlusty
Damn, that's a lot of jokes that are just gone now. Czechs rock. Always be well-groomed. Stick handling is very important. Tonguing dudes can be a good time. Facebook can be an enemy and a friend.

to send Jiri off properly, here's a massive photopic spam of Mr. MOAR SEXYTIMEZ MAN himself:











Best of luck, Jiri. I'll still send you a birthday card, buddy.

2 Comments:

k of c said...

Damn, it's the end of an era, well an era of jokes anyway...

I was lurking and figured I should say hi sometime--I just bookmarked that recipe you posted on Thanksgiving. It sounds absurdly rich and I'm looking for a good chance to make it.

Loser Domi said...

k of c: welcome! I'm glad you liked the post.

and the pie is amazing in it's rich absurdity

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online