Friday, February 27, 2009

Maple Leafs Chat: Nobody Likes Lee

I_ron_butterfly: …AND THAT BOYS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO DO TONIGHT
StempofApproval: But Coach, what about--
I_ron_butterfly: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
StempofApproval: I’m Lee Stempniak? I’m a Leafs player
I_ron_butterfly: I MAY BE AN OLD MAN BUT I THINK I KNOW THE PLAYERS ON MY TEAM
StempofApproval: Don’t you guys remember? I came over in the trade from St. Louis? You traded Alex Steen and Carlo Colaiacovo for me?
White_lightning: CARLO!
White_lightning: /Sobbing
StajanNotCajun: STEENER!
StajanNotCajun:/sobbing
I_ron_butterfly: YOU TWO CUT THAT EMO SHIT OUT
StajanNotCajun: /slightly quieter sobbing
White_lightning: /slightly quieter sobbing
StempofApproval: But I’ve been here since November!
Schenn_sational: I don’t remember you at all.
StempofApproval: I play on a line with you!
Rebel_Yell: You know, I think I saw you a few times there. You kept yelling at me to pass the puck, but I didn’t since I didn’t think you were a real player.
StempofApproval: I was in a uniform, on the ice. What the hell did you think I was?
Rebel_Yell: I dunno, some sort of deranged stalker? I was seriously going to go and file a restraining order against you for my own protection.
White_lightning: I thoughts you were some sort of newspaper guy, like those guys that go in with an army unit in Afghanistan and stuff?
Schenn_sational: I thought I was just imagining you, or it was some trick of the light
I_ron_butterfly: I WILL IN NO WAY TOLERATE THIS KIND OF TOMFOOLERY
StempofApproval: Am I seriously the only one here who thinks I’m a Leafs player?
StajanNotCajun: So you’re not just a Make A Wish kid who’s last wish to meet the Leafs?
StempofApproval:NO! Gah what do I have to do to convince you guys I’m a Leaf?
I_ron_butterfly: YOU COULD SING THE SONG
White_lightning: we have a song?
StempofApproval: Er…My baby takes the morning train, he works from 9 to 5 and then he takes another home again to find me…lacing up the skates for the Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey Club! Best freakin’ club in all the land, am I right?
I_ron_butterfly: THAT’S PRETTY DAMN GOOD, LAD!


7 Comments:

blurr1974 said...

I thought the song went like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF4LaBy6a9c

Anonymous said...

this is hilarious, and bonus points for the eurotrip reference.

Loser Domi said...

blurr, i don't know if Lee's that savvy

Loser Domi said...

T&A, that's my favorite part of that movie

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

YOU TWO CUT THAT EMO SHIT OUT

Amazing.

Thx for the laughs, honey.

Jaredoflondon said...

While a good EuroTrip moment, It pales in comparo to the Robo-fight and the Scotty doesnt know ring tone

Loser Domi said...

eyebleaf, i try

jared: I forgot about the robofight! but I still love the soccer hooligans, and all of Bratislavia scene

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online