Thursday, September 11, 2008

Loser League UPDATE


The Loser Brigade is well on its way. I have so far regular commenters and a few folks who have seen the light of my corner of teh interwebs. I have the following people signed up:

*Myself
*jaredoflondon
*Wrap Around Curl
*Chris W (of the NHL Arena)
*Lori (of Hockey, Football and Stiletto shoes)
*Zack (newish recent commenter)
*Leaf Fan in Van (PPP goon)
*Scotty Hockey

The max number of teams I can have is 12, so by my math, there's still room for a few more teams! Just remember, in THIS league, we're trying to draft the WORST players first. If you are interested, all the info is in the first post on the loser league. Cheers!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey LD,

I'll join, but I can't take part in a draft until the last week of September. Count me in if it isn't too late.

Cheers.

Loser Domi said...

'sall right kim jorn. I'm doing autodraft anyway. Thanks for dropping in!

Miss. Scarlett said...

I've joined LD. Prepare to see suckage like you've never seen suckage before.

Business Horse said...

Oh. This is the recent post. I'm going to sign up since it looks interesting. Are you withholding spots for people who didn't randomly just appear here from somewhere else on the internets randomly?

Loser Domi said...

Sherry: no way, I'm going down, I'm gonna lose so bad!

Vern, if I can make Ernest P. Worrel jokes about you, you're in. Deal?

Business Horse said...

Had no idea what you were talking about, so I had to wiki Ernest Worrel.

And yes, you certainly may.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online