Sunday, June 1, 2008

Heads up...

OK, so I haven't forgotten this blog or you wonderful readers (all six of you). I'm just lazy. Here are some of the things I'm currently working on:

  1. "Cock Knockers, Incorporated Volume 2" with wraparoundcurl is in progress. We're still hammering out some kinks and whatnot, plus we're both terrible procrastinators.
  2. A few more editions of "Travels with Carlo" are on tap for whenever I get around to typing them.
  3. Waaaaaay in the back of my head is something about Mats Sundin's upcoming wedding, but I have no specific ideas. In fact, I may not even end up doing anything about it.
  4. Some odd situations are happening over in the REAL Leafs organization--I may do something about it, but I don't have any specific ideas as to what. Again, I may not do anything specific about it. It's just something floating around.
thanks again, guys!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online