Saturday, December 8, 2007

Motivation against the *shudder* Bruins, Dec. 8, 2007

Good afternoon/evening, Leafers. Tonight you're up against those smegheads, the Boston Bruins. They've been pretty good so far this season, and I for one suspect necromancy. That's why with today's motivational stare, I took the liberty of adding a bit more sting to it. You'll need it.
Do you have any idea how hard that was for me to type? I mean, Zdeno Chara, man. He's sometimes fun to watch because he's batshit insane, but cod-DAMN is is ugly. Just keep that in mind.

10 Comments:

Greener said...

Cod. What you won't do for this team. The whole Chara thing. Jesus, in the cold no less!

Loser Domi said...

At least I was bundled up for it. And Chara was the first one to come to mind, so sorry.

Greener said...

As long as you're ok.

Jaredoflondon said...

I take full responsibility for jinxing the reverse psyc thing

my bad

Greener said...

Oh God, now what?

Loser Domi said...

I think the Chara thing freaked them out a little too much, and for that I am sorry

You know...the speech from PPP wasn't that inspiring. Maybe that was it? Nah, it was the Chara thing, wasn't it?

Jaredoflondon said...

yeah, picking someone like Marc Savard would have been a less creepy option than Zedano freakshow

Loser Domi said...

like I said, Chara was the first one I thought of. Besides, he makes me think of Happy Gilmore (maybe it's just the jersey?)

Greener said...

I personally think mongoloids are quite attractive.

PPP said...

I know! GHANDI!?!? What was I thinking!?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online