Sunday, November 11, 2007

Loser Domi Presents...The Realistic Fan

I've always wondered what would happen if the below situation were to happen. It's especially interesting to think of it because of where I am. It's southern QC, so it's deep Canadiens territory, but then through the university, we get get lots of people from the Toronto (Leafs fans) and Ottawa (senators) areas. Needless to say, I've been witness to several Habs vs.Leafs vs. Sens arguments at bars and whatnot. That's usually when I shout out "Go Whalers!" to mess with some heads. Sometimes it works, but they usually just give me an odd look and then continue arguing among themselves.


2 Comments:

Greener said...

I want this to mean that being a Leafs fan is a Zen thing.

Also: If a Senators fan works at a car wash, they will go in the spare change holder and steal your money.

True story.

Loser Domi said...

I'm not sure about the Zen thing, but I supose that's one way to look at it. Basically it's just a response to how heated the debate can get--I was wondering what would happen if the fan just admitted it--"yeah they aren't the best, but I still like them." That's why for the other person it would be taking the fun out of the debate/ripping. Sotr of a steal your thunde rtype thing.

And now I'm not making sense, but I hope that cleared things up.

Sucks about the change, man

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online