Monday, December 20, 2010

Blue and White Christmas: Blue and White Holidays around the World

(Still in the “cabin”, there is another knock at the door. It’s NAZEM KADRI, TOMAS KABERLE, MIKE BROWN, and MIKHAIL GRABOVSKI)
DION PHANUEF (visibly drunk): The hell do you want?
TOMAS KABERLE: Dion, it is multiple other Leafs.
NAZEM KADRI: We have booze!
MIKHAIL  GRABOVSKI: AND COOKIES!
PHIL KESSEL:  Elisha, I like your sweater…
ELISHA CUTHBERT: We should let them in.
PHANEUF: Guys, let yourselves in. I’m too drunk and warm to move. (The guys outside enter.) 
BROWN: Man, this is one sweet-ass fake cabin!
CUTHBERT: Guys, stop saying the cabin’s fake! (pauses) You know what? I don’t give a shit anymore. Kid Kadri, you shouldn’t even be having this stuff anyway (swipes rather large bottle of whiskey from KADRI and takes several gulps.)
KESSEL:  Elisha, are you sure that’s a good idea?
CUTHBERT: I’ll drink all of you puss balls under the table!
PHANEUF: Uh…well then. There has to be a way to make this less weird. How’s about we talk to some of the other Leafs about non Christmas holiday stuff so we don’t look all racist and shit? That sounds good? Grabbo, you go first.
GRABOVSKI: In Belarus, we makings things of straw. Is like straw where Baby Jesus born. 
PHANEUF:  Kabbie, what about you?  What do they do in Czech land?
KABERLE: In Czech Republic, we have many apples and pears as decorations. And if you fast all day Christmas Eve, you see a golden piglet. 
PHANEUF:  That’s kinda cool. Weird, but cool. What about you, Kadri? Since you’re Muslim, you guys do Ramadan, right?
KADRI: Well, yes Ramadan is a religious holiday, but—
PHANEUF:  Yeah, it’s kinda like a Muslim Hanukkah, isn’t it?
KADRI:...
PHANEUF:  What?
KADRI: You’re fucking kidding me.
BROWN: And me.
PHANEUF:  Ah, shit…
KADRI: It was in AUGUST, you JACKASS.
BROWN: Man, fuck this. You wanna go grab a sandwich or something?
KADRI: As long as it’s not a BLT! (canned laughter. BROWN and KADRI highfive and leave)
PHANEUF:  Well folks, that was, uh…
CUTHBERT: (after several more gulps of whiskey) WHO WANTS TO PLAY TWISTER?
TYLER BOZAK: ME! ME!
GRABOVSKI: I LIKES TWISTERS!
KESSEL:  Oh! Let’s make it STRIP Twister!
PHANEUF:  Any of you touch my girl, and I’ll break your friggin’ faces!


2 Comments:

kidkawartha said...

From now on until I die, I going to greet everyone I meet around the holidays with "Vyaselykh Kalyad!" and a big Belarussian hug. Of course, I have to learn how to pronounce it first.

Host PPH said...

Cookies with booze. I don't know but it sounds like a dangerous combination but at least you are doing something different.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online