Thursday, September 16, 2010

Friday Youtube Yoinkage September 17, 2010



For this week, I typed in "Leafs party" and here's what I found

Clip one is opening night of 2009 at the Air Canada Centre. It seems like a fun time. At about minute in, I wonder at the guy who has a jersey on with a name and no number.


Clip two is called "Leafs wipeout party" I'm not sure what happened beyond some kid scoring on himself with himself and falling down a lot. If this kid really wanted this video to get into comedy gold territory, he should have had more nut shots.


Clip three has a drunk girl crowd surfing in Dundas Square after Canada won gold in hockey. I approve.

2 Comments:

R.J. said...

I can't wait for Opening Night. Go Leafs Go!

And I bet that Canadian woman hasn't been publicly groped by so many men in her life before or since. Reminds me of New Year's Eve on Bourbon Street in New Orleans.

Host PPH said...

Just to type anything you can find things that it doesn't nothing to do with the keywords.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online