Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Youtube Yoinkage January 29, 2010

OK, so this week's FYY was going to be about Rickard Wallin (was being the operative word here.) But then I found clip one:



That was the best clip involving him I could find and understand. Yes--pictures and wipes (including star AND heart!) set to generic angsty rock was the best Wallin video ever. Note the lack of photos of him in Toronto.

So...for the other two clips. here are some Adam Ant (and the Ants) songs. A while back, I did the "Rickard Wallin, bizzarro supermodel" post, and someone said:

No wonder the guy blows so bad - he spent most of his energy as the front man in an Adam Ant cover band. There's 41 seconds of my life I'm never going to get back.


I'd like to thank that anonymous commenter, since I've started digging into Adam And the Ants. I guess Wallin did something good after all, since I've been humming these next two songs for the past few days.

clip two: Stand and Deliver:


clip three: Goody Two Shoes

4 Comments:

sleza said...

I'd be shocked if video with song called "Swedish champions" would include Leafs pics... :P
catchy fan song though (I may or may not love it...)

buddha hat said...

Hi. I was the anonymous poster. Shamefully, I did not want anyone to know I knew what Adam Ant looked like. I'm over that now.

Sincerely,

b. hat

Loser Domi said...

sleza, I didn't know that was the song. I thought it was just some generic rock song.

Buddha hat: no worries at all!

Caroline said...

I'm so in love with Rickard Wallin, seriously. Im from Sweden and he plays in my favourite team. He is so cute! :)

You have to watch this, even if you don't understand swedish. Soo cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4WklNphP08

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online