Thursday, December 10, 2009

Friday Youtube Yoinkage, December 11, 2009

I have decided that this week's FYY is going to be NHL commercials

clip one: The best of the NHL are getting ready for HD Center Ice. Martin St. Louis getting out of the tanning bed both amuses me and is incredibly creepy. And Joe Thornton, it's not that pants that make your butt look big, it's your body.


clip two: Even though Alex Ovechkin scratches his arms like a junkie in need of a fix, and even though he sounds like a Russian dog with peanut butter stuck in his mouth, this commercial for Eastern Motors always gets a laugh out of me. The ballerina twirl at the end seals it.


clip three: a very special message from the Atlanta Thrashers: Stop making bad commercials!

4 Comments:

sleza said...

I love that Thrashers one.
The PR guy made me do it!!!

Anonymous said...

This information is not true

Hungry Leafs Fan said...

That new Shawn Thornton one is just horribad too. Worst part is that he out-acted the other two guys there!

Loser Domi said...

sleza, that line adds to it

anonymous, uhh....

HLF: I almost included the Shawn Thornton one in this round; maybe I need to do a part 2 at some point.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online