Monday, September 14, 2009

More Bloggin' Nubbin' Rubbins

I return! Moving was fine, but now I just gotta work on the job thingy…

I found out that, according to Sitemeter, most of my visits come from 3 sources: Pension Plan Puppets, Down Goes Brown, and Maple Leafs Hot Stove. I thought that, perhaps my days of crazy search results that bring people to this site were over.

Oh Internet, will you ever cease to prove me wrong? Here’s another round of crazy webseraches that bring people.

“how to domi curl your hair”
Uh…how do you domi curl? Is that like a jerri curl, but on the other side?

(Italian Google) “cock inside shoes”
Oh, you crazy Eye-talians!

Jules Winnfield bobblehead
That’s a bobblehead you don’t fuck around with like a bitch.

Loser domi mabel
This lead to a collection of LOL’d Tlusty pics. In other words, may be NSFW.

Hugh Laurie fics
HOBOBEARDS!

Die hard slash fiction
Well, yippe-ki-yay, mother fucker. (suggestive eyebrows)

(From Google.ae ) wounderful fuking and suking in the world
…I’m not even touching that

Wendelful you
I’m not that wendelful—I have yet to punch out anyone’s blood

(French google search) Bisex jared team fuck blog
That sounds like some anime where they have a team of robots that have to defeat some evil force of robots. Only, instead of actual fighting, they have orgies until the evil guys are humped into submission by the good robots jazzing lasers. In other words, it sounds AWESOME and like something I’d love to see.

Chickfighting loser sucks cock
…I’ll let you guys handle that one.




3 Comments:

sleza said...

Others' google searches always bring the fun... ;)
/back to read google results

Jaredoflondon said...

the second to last one worries me a might

Loser Domi said...

Zack, I never thought of it like that. It provides an interesting puzzle.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online