Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An Apology to Matt "Mathew" Stajan


Part 4 of Year end awards is coming! I promise!

Dear Matt Stajan,

Look, I know here on the WWoLD, I've put you through some tough times. I've had you cry an awful lot and I even had you tasered. I know, I know, it just doesn't seem fair that I keep doing stuff like this to you, and I want to figure out why I keep doing it. I know it hurts.

But you know what else hurts? Knowing that one of the earliest Leafs players I got attached to (I'm a relatively new fan, so sue me) is probably going to be gone in a few weeks. It also hurts when your stick breaks, or you fall down. It hurts when you shy away from a hit because you're too pretty to check. It must hurt knowing that you'll end up withering and dying in a place like Edmonton or Atlanta or something in a package deal, but at least you'll have the other player(s) with you as travel buddies, right? RIGHT?

I'm just trying to numb the pain, buddy. I'm only trying to duck when the shit hits the fan.

Keep your stick on the ice!

Hugs and kisses,
Loser Domi

P.S.: We can still totally be Facebook friends, if you want. I'll send you bacon and invite you to find out which Tansformers Character you are or something.

2 Comments:

Zack said...

"I'll send you bacon and invite you to find out which Tansformers Character you are or something."

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he's the jive talker.

Loser Domi said...

Zack (welcome!) that's also supposed to be Transformers charcters. damn, i suck at proofreading

and while i don't know my transformers that well, i get a bumblebee vibe from him. i dunno why

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online