Thursday, March 13, 2008

Friday Youtube Yoinkage, March 14, 2008




Well, the Leafs keep adding wins to make me feel good, I've got good friends to be with this weekend for my birthday on Sunday. I've also got a metric crappe-tonne of work to do that I am slacking off on. Will it screw me over? Oh Hell Yeah. But do I care? Right now, not really. That's why this week's FYY theme is a mother-fuckin' dance PARTY!!! That's right--it's just music that makes me groove and boogie.

Clip one: Electric Six, " I Buy the Drugs" I've been looking for an excuse to post this forever because I love it that much. But a dance party is good enough:


Clip two: Bloodhound Gang, "Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss" At 1:42, feel free to make your own Kyle Wellwood joke if you wish to do so:


Clip three: Carbon/Silicon, "The News" This one just makes me feel all bouncy and such:

5 Comments:

Jaredoflondon said...

Electric Six is the awesome.

Dayna said...

"I've also got a metric crappe-tonne of work to do that I am slacking off on."

^^ this is the story of my life. Ugh.

East of Here said...

Sweet picks. But heed my advice: Whatever you do, stay away from "Goldfinger" references. Henry Rollins on the other hand, is always a safe choice. Oh how I could've avoided the drama if I could've only found a youtube of Black Flag doing "Louie Louie"...

Thanks for the bail money on that one.

http://carolinaonice.blogspot.com/2008/02/change-in-atmosphere-volume-not-valium.html

Loser Domi said...

@east of here: I think you're of Carolina on ice--are you a wufpirate split personality, or a different person? if the last one, thanks for coming in!

And Goldfinger did do the song about Wayne Greztky, even if it is slower than the other stuff they do (I think): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulR0UiYbknQ
Because, who wouldn't be intimate with Wayne Gretzky? (hahahaha)

East of Here said...

The Wuf and I are seperate people who split the duties at C.O.I. We also get occasional input from Janey at "The Toddler Reality Show".

Wuf does the heavy lifting. I just spout off on my occasional tangents.

The Wayne Gretzky song is hilarious. It is disturbing in all the right (and wrong) ways.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online